60 min $195
Nano Needling is a needle-free alternative to micro-needling. Unlike micro needling that uses actual needles to create micro-injuries, nano needling uses a tip with silicon pyramid like pins. These pins have a diameter smaller than a strand of hair and promote exfoliation and deep penetration of products into the skin. Nano needling creates micro injuries that trigger the healing process with stimulation of collagen production.
There is no discomfort or downtime.
It can be used by itself, or as an addition to facials, peels, and microdermabrasion.
It is recommended to be done in a series of weekly and bi-weekly treatments for the best possible results.
- Dramatically boost the absorption and effectiveness of active ingredients
- Assist in awakening the skin’s collagen-producing cells.
- Can be performed on all skin types, including ethnic skin.
- can be used on all areas of the face, neck, and even fragile skin around the eyes and lips.
Effects on the Skin
- Improves uneven skin tone and texture.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- Decreases pigmentation and sunspots.
- Improves skin’s plumpness.
- Balances and restores a healthy and refreshed glow.
- Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores.